1. 10% of course fees are payable at the time of booking. This secures your training service for the dates required.
2. Invoice will be raised on completion of the course and payment of the balance is due within 30 days of the invoice date, after 30 days contact us to discuss. please note- if costs are involved to retrieve the original invoice amount outstanding, these costs will passed on and be met in full by the individual/company that made the booking.
3. Any cancellation or transfer must be notified in writing before commencement of the course.
4. Non attendance at any course, without prior notice, will incur the full fee being charged.
5. Notification of cancellation with less than 5 working days notice will result in 50% of the course fees being charged.
6. Candidates attending a two day First Aid at Work refresher course must be in possession of a valid First Aid at Work certificate which must be produced on the first morning of the course and be valid on the day of examination. This conforms with the Health & Safety Executive's regulations.
7. To conform to the Qualsafe/Ofqual & Health & Safety Executive's requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all training course sessions is mandatory.
8. Candidates on two or three day courses , who arrive after the agreed commencement time will not be accepted and course fees will be forfeited.
The duties of a First Aider can be physically demanding and it is the employers's responsibility, therefore, to ensure that candidates are free from any condition or injury which could affect their capability to attend the course or to carry out their responsibilities as a First Aider. Candidates should also have the aptitude to cope with an intensive study course. If you would like advice on the suitability of candidates for First Aid Training simply call us on 01933 3110132 and we would be happy to advise you.
For more information on your first aid requirements at work or First Aid Interventions' training courses please call us on 01933 311032.
First Aid Interventions - Professionals Training Professionals